Monday, April 9, 2007

I am feeling LUCKY

My biggest headache gone suddenly , i just moved from old home to new one and in this home i was scared that my be for long i can't be able to go online from my own PC and i hate to use office and libraries connection for working on my blogs and sites. My Internet provider take minimum minimum 15 days to shift the connection from one premises to another, which is annoying, because if you ask the company for new connection in the same premises than with in four five days they can give you connection on your required time and date, but for shifting the connection you are in trouble, this time the company give you time and date and you have to run from office on the specific time - not specific time even, they give you time like this that between 1 pm to 4 pm , with in you have to be in home, other wise wait for more fifteen days - not good , but what you can do, you have to listen, i am happy because in this home i have no intention to live more than one month because i am looking for more better place to hire , so i cant even get Internet with in next 15 days and this give me nightmares that how can i am away from net for around one and half month , but as soon as i plug in my computer in my new place, it detects wireless networks with speed of 1 MB and now i am enjoying the very good speed without even knowing that from which home this network is operate and i don't even need passwords, this is not security protected network, so i am surfing on net and writing this post in hurry, because i have no idea about this person net habit, it can be open for all night and it can be shut down with in minutes , i have to do spying duty for some days too, i want to know the timings of this person that when he usually come and go so with in this time i can finish my work and rest of the time enjoy TV.
right now i am not sitting on chair and i am working on knee down position because my chair is still in old home and i will collect it tomorrow.I am tired in this position and want to finish this post, so c u tomorrow.