Monday, April 16, 2007

Bad Luck with Aerials

Now a days daily i try new aerial to get digital channels, but still cant get my favourite channel 5, every single channel is coming , but the channel for which i already change two antennas, still don't come, today again got new aerial from store, before this i gave back two of its aerials to store and every time the salesman ask me , is it not working ? than my answer is every time same, yes its working but its not receiving the channel which i want to see, so i need replacement and now i am afraid that if i will go third time for aerial change than they will ban my entry in store, but i will keep try and now during writing this post, i am again scanning channel that may be i am able to see my sweet channel 5 , every time i got new type of aerial and change the position frequently , but all in vain , aah! this aerial is also not good, i still can't be able to scan my channel yet, i have tried two times :( what should i do ??? today my favourite serail prison break will come and i am still struggling to get channel 5.