Monday, April 2, 2007

Alone on road! Scarry version

haaaa! at last this day come in my life,for which i am waiting from the last so many years, today i drove to my work alone, yes its me and my God alone, no one else, no instructors, no thick teachers, no friends, no one for my protection, the truth is mostly for the public protection, because my friends declared me a Road risk and give my name to authorities to put it in dangerous drivers list,and all of them refuse to sit with me, with some excuses, some said that they are still unmarried, some said that they don't see Michale Jackson yet, some said that they are not in a hurry to see the God soon, some said that they don't have life insurance, some said they are bound by the promise which they have with their mothers that they will not risk their lives.They all are coward, hunn!

But despite public protest and anger i took the car alone and drove it.Some good fun was there, like on petrol pump, at first i couldn't find the dispenser for petrol, before leaving home i ask my friend that what petrol my car use, he told me that unleaded, which i listen U-leaded, but when i reach petrol pump i couldn't find petrol over there, just diesel, un-leaded and one more thing, i start cursing to pump owner that he have petrol pump but their is no petrol, only UN-leaded and diesel, not even U-leaded, then i saw one Asian bloke and ask him that my car run from petrol , but look there is no petrol, first he look at me suspiciously, but after full gaze , he realise that i am not drunk and not goof even,so he told me that un-leaded is petrol, so i fill the tank as much i can with this fear that may be again i can't find petrol and if no body will be there than what happens, so its better to full it right now.
Now the journey starts,every thing is going smooth than suddenly i discover new thing, a sainsbury parking space,one of my friend who have stomach of steel agree to sit with me and have requested to me to drop him some where, he came to see my friend who is very ill, i was going to Ealing to drop my friend than i took a small left turn, which in my knowledge is shortcut, but this short cut introduced me a new world, sainsburry parking, i was shocked, coz suddenly road was finished and there was a dead end, i was thinking that what is this, where is road gone, how can i reach here, now what i will do,there was no way return for newbie like me, the road goes directly to underground parking and you have no option either to go inside or reverse you car, coz in front there is big foot path and my car wheels are not big enough, nor i have stamina for this adventure, i hate to reverse the car, but i start reversing, than i realised that i can turn my car full and make it straight and can drive in respect full way, so i turn the car and than again catch the road and drop my friend.Before leaving home, i throw red L and stick green L on my front and back wind screens so i got some help from experienced driver, i make some other mistakes too but they are not very serious.
Now i am in home and very tired due to this new experience, my muscle and nerves was very tense during driving so i am feeling tiredness,so after this i will eat my dinner and than watch Prison break that what Michael Scofield and sarah are doing there and what new twist will come today.