Sunday, April 22, 2007

Beware public i am still on road


Beware public i am still on road :) almost two weeks ago i start driving car alone , at first i feel very tense but i now i am enjoying it, still i am doing mistakes but they are not dangerous enough to make my body shake , but yesterday i make big blunder, i reach on roundabout which is close to my office and i am so used to it that i don't stop on breaking lines, because i have no idea at all that cars can come from my right side on this roundabout, it is the first time when i saw a car , which suddenly approach me and the driver is a fine lady, when she saw me without stopping and she reach very close to me than she gave me a big horn, which i listen with shame and embarrassment, but when she saw the green L on my back windscreen than she smile and i hope she forgave me.
Last night i took the car first time in night and guess what ? i didn't turn on the head lights, i totally forget about the lights and when i was in small road just 10 yards away from home than one person gave me a signal with his hand and point towards the light than i suddenly realise that lights are off.
A week ago, an ambulance put me under pressure, at that day first time i dare to drive on first lane , i prefer to drive in middle lane, because if any one want to drive fast he can drive in first lane without bothering me, but the first lane adventure soon make me tense because an emergency ambulance which was actually a car and not very prominent that its an ambulance, give me dimper three or four time from behind and i don't understand why this car doing this , but when i realise, i hurriedly change my lane and gave way to ambulance car and he cross me like arrow. I am still get tense when i change lanes in highways.
I am lucky enough that police don't see my driving yet, i came across two or three times near police cars , but whenever i see police cars i act like that i am an old experienced driver :) oh yes i also lost yesterday on roads and the place where i have to reach, suddenly disappear from maps and i have to search the whole area but at last i found my place and it was also a fun.
The good thing is this that i am a good sense able driver and i am not doing big mistakes which my other friend did when they start first driving.