Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spywares make me tired

Spy wares still give me nightmares , i tried my best to get rid of these but they stick my PC as much as a desperate lover with his girlfriend .All of my weekend i spent my time on it but all in vain,they are as stubborn as my office colleague Mr. Haji who insist that all his theories are correct, but i like him, he is a very good guy by nature , but some time he make me so much annoy with his weired theories that i want to leave the workplace and scream outside , but i cant .
anyway where i was, oh yes, i was talking about spywares , on one side there are spywares who make my life miserable and on other side i got flu, which is also not less than hell, my nose is running like river Thames and instead of using tissues i am using towels, but i am lucky i don't get flu like Haji, because he every time got serious flu, which is still mystery in our office, that what is serious flu, if there is serious flu, than must be somewhere there is funny flu and we are still looking for it, we hope one day Mr Haji will show us funny flu too. one thing make me more worry that i have to go to office tomorrow, the sweet weekend is almost finish :( and i m ready to go to bed, may be i will not go.
haa! spywares, i install 4, 5 anti spywares , 6, 7 times i restore my windows, but nothing happened, than i move all data in another disk and restore my window two times, now i think spywares gone, but new tension, now my PC can't detect the DVD and i am not able to install any softwares.let me watch movie, i don't want to bore you any more, i am tired now and also have to press my clothes, i will see you again tomorrow and try to detect my DVD.