Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Affected by Spywares

I am away from Internet from last two days, one of my best mate which i called him Computer geek give me this gift, he installed some thing from net , which was originally a virus , i warned my friend hundred times that never ever install anything on my PC whiteout telling me, he is vary intelligent and sharp in daily things and also good in computer and Internet, but in some matters he is dumb, like he have no idea about viruses and hackers and spy wares, so for this reason he is not allowed to do any thing extra on my PC, but all in vain he did install one software in order to remove spy wares which was not anti spy ware , originally was spy ware.
So i am struggling to clean my PC from this garbage , and almost 99% its virus and spy ware free, but still suddenly my PC start sending E-mails to unknown people and i am afraid my computer is become Zombie .I tried many antivirus and anti spy wares but still one percent problem is there , the same sending e-mail without telling me :( during writing this Post i told my friend that you are going to be famous, i am telling the world about you than suddenly he gave me idea that now restore your computer, before this even i can't restore my PC to previous dates , let me try ,than i will tell you am i succeed or not.
oh yes one thing i forget to tell you that during this search and effort to clean my PC i discover some free anti spy wares which work very well , if any one of you have got same problem than he should check these ,i install and use so many softwares but most of them don't give me expected result but these two softwares help me a lot, you can download it directly from their respective sites, one is totally free for some basic services which are enough for me as well, and for other one you can use it free for one month and than you have to pay for using it , otherwise it will automatically stop working. below are the links , one is on download.com and one is direct from its website.
SpyCatcher Express
prevx1