Monday, October 15, 2007

My First eBay Affiliate Store

I was always reading about affiliate marketing and other method of making money on Internet and never get a clue that how can people make money on net.Most of the time i think these things as a scam and never bother to go in detail but few months ago in Digital Point forum i read about affiliation with eBay , from which you can make money if you have eBay affiliate store.After reading article as usual i don't take any notice and don't think about it any more but after little research i was convinced that it is possible to make some money through eBay affiliate marketing and to give it a try , i got Affiliation from eBay and upload my first site which is specifically about Microsoft Zune media player.I am still not sure that will it work or not but there is no harm to check it and i hope it will work.
here is the website URL of my new site, have a look.
http://www.zuneplayermp3.co.uk/